Calma is an innovative feeding system based on your baby's natural suction behavior. With this, this natural feeding system supports your breastfeeding. The Calma bottle weed lets babies drink as they are used to the breast. This allows you to combine breastfeeding and the Calma bottle weed ideally and safely.
How does it work?
Each baby has its own way of sucking, with the baby using different rhythms and pausing to rest or breathe. Thanks to the unique valve system, Calma prevents your baby from gasping for air while feeding. With Calma you give your baby the opportunity to suck, swallow and breathe just like the chest. Thanks to this unique valve system, Calma can be used from the very first moment.Benefits of Calma
• Your baby can drink, pause and breathe according to a natural rhythm. This keeps your baby calm and relaxed just like the chest.
• Your baby needs to create a vacuum to start the milk flow.
• Because your baby can maintain his natural suction behavior, it is possible to combine (safe) breastfeeding and feedings with the bottle.
• There is one size and shape for all babies. The milk flow, shape and length of the Medela Calma bottle weed are designed to stay in line with your growing baby's needs.
• BPA-free.The Medela Calma bottle weed comes with:
• 1x Calma
• 1x Wean hood
• 2x Multicover
• 1x Breast Milk Bottle (250 ml)
Free: personal professional support 24/7
MyMedela is the breastfeeding app of Medela that gives advice and tips and has answers to all possible questions that you as a (expectant) mother have.
It's a First Aid When Breastfeeding with a 24-hour desk. A professional at your fingertips, just on your mobile phone.
A lactation expert does not stand next to your bed at 3am to help with an acute breastfeeding problem. MyMedela will be there for you.
A solution for mothers who want help or answer quickly, even if it's the middle of the night.
But the MyMedela app offers you more than just advice, it gives you guidance and overview, so important when you are (just) a mother.
You can easily and quickly register all the important details of your baby and the breastfeeding or flask sessions in the app.
In this way, the collection and sharing of data and breast feeding becomes easy and uncluttered.
Available for free in the AppStore and PlayStore